1. CloudiTwins website is a platform that allows access to information about the company, its history and the services on offer. Visitors are welcome to make use of the site and services. However, there are certain rules that apply to the use of this website. The sole authorized use of this site is to obtain information about CloudiTwins. It is forbidden to use this website for other purposes.
2. CloudiTwins, or its clients own the copyrights to all materials incorporated in the site. Reproduction, alteration or further distribution of contents on the site are strictly forbidden without prior consultation
3. CloudiTwins, or its clients own all the trademarks, service marks, names, trade styles and logos on this website. Use is limited to connection with products and services of the owner and reproduction, alteration or further distribution of contents on the site are strictly forbidden without prior consultation
4. CloudiTwins may seek to collect and store data regarding personally identifiable users who visit the website and submit information voluntarily. The company will also collect and store aggregate and anonymous information about user’s information and contact with the site. This information is used to develop our products and contact clients with offerings specific to their designs occasionally. Moreover, the user can ask for this information to be removed from the database by sending in a request marked “Privacy-Urgent”, on the email-address as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. CloudiTwins’ policy is not to accept or consider any unsolicited ideas or materials of any kind. Do NOT submit any such materials at any time. If you violate this, we reserve the right to consider all materials submitted as non-confidential and free of any claims of proprietary or personal rights. Such material and all rights will be our property, free and clear of any claims by you or others, and we will be able to use them for any purpose, including advertising and promotion, without compensation or any other obligations to anyone, including you.
6.CloudiTwins forbids the creation of links to other websites without prior consultation. The company assumes no responsibility for security of this site or your communications with the site. Permission may be granted for some links of convenience. However, the company takes no responsibility for the unaffiliated sites to which it is linked or for material posted to this site by anyone other than CloudiTwins.
7.CloudiTwins prohibits the use of the website to disrupt and damage its content. It is forbidden to disparage the site, its contents and corrupt the security measures of CloudiTwins or harass its respective clients, products or services or personnel. Spam (Unsolicited email) cannot be directed through this site.
8. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com, so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
9. CloudiTwins does not offer any warranties. The services on offer are available AS IS and the company is not responsible for timeliness, unavailability, interruptions, accuracy, viruses or any related defects in the site or its contents. The company is not responsible for any impairments to computer systems and/or otherwise. Moreover, CloudiTwins disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement
11. CloudiTwins is headquartered in Maryland. Consequently, it is subject to the laws of Maryland State and the USA, irrespective of the location of the user. Any related claims or disputes must be filed in the courts located in the City and State of Maryland.
12. The use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
13. CloudiTwins possesses the right to revise, update or change the rules at any time according to its discretion effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.